It's time to eat, drink and celebrate ... oh, and speeches!
While you're dining with friends and family you don't want to be shouting over each other to be heard! Kaj can play a chilled, 2 hour live set to add that special touch while you eat, drink and celebrate with your guests during your Wedding Breakfast. You can also use Kaj's amp and microphone for any speeches.
Booking Kaj for your Wedding Breakfast includes:
• 2 hours of live music by Kaj (piano, guitar & vocal) while you eat your meal.
• Use of Kaj's amp and microphone for speeches.
Wedding Breakfast pricing
The price you pay depends on the location of your Wedding Breakfast venue. If you're unsure which pricing option your wedding location falls into please contact Kaj for confirmation. VAT is not chargeable and will not be added to your quote.
Cornwall - £450
Devon - £600
South West (up to 300 miles from TR16) - £1,050.00
Mid & North (300 miles + from TR16) - price upon request
You can find out answers to common questions about booking Kaj for your Wedding Breakfast on the FAQ page. Just scroll down to the wedding breakfast section.
Our guests stopped eating their meals just so they could hear Kaj play! He has such a natural way with people... he interacted and joked with our guests, sang to us as friends and became one of the family.
Rich & Emma, married at Carbis Bay Hotel
How to book
1) Contact Kaj with details about your wedding day (date, location & approximate start time if known).
2) To secure your booking, Kaj will send you an invoice asking for a 20% deposit* which is payable within 7 days of issue.
3) Four weeks before your wedding day a 'Checklist' will be emailed to you so that all final details can be confirmed.
4) Two weeks beforehand your final balance invoice will be emailed to you. Please settle this before your wedding day.
5) Kaj will see you on your wedding day!
* Kaj reserves the right to change pricing on this website at any time without further notice. However, he guarantees to hold the price for 7 days from your initial enquiry.
Holding the date
Due to a high volume of enquiries Kaj cannot ‘hold’ dates - the only way to secure your booking is to pay the deposit invoice. Early booking advised.